1/16 BEEF BOX | GRASS-FED AND GRASS-FINISHED
100% GRASS-FED & GRASS-FINISHED BEEF COW SIXTEENTH CSA
WHAT CUTS ARE PART OF YOUR SIXTEENTH COW?
- Ribeye Steaks
- New York Strip Steaks
- Top Sirloin Steaks / Sirloin Filet
- Chuck Roast
- Custom Blend Premium Ground Beef
- Short Ribs
- Sixteenth beef bundle Total Weight: 25 lbs.
- Individually portioned and vacuumed packed for your convenience.
- Our sixteenth beef guarantees the pounds of product included, you get exactly what you pay for!
- We deliver our Beef Shares in Georgia from Macon at $1.00/mile. Beef shares can also be picked up at the slaughter house by appointment.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, and PayPal (3% fee) as well as cash or Zelle (no fees). We usually deliver on weekend to Metro-Atlanta area, and I update the next delivery date in the title of this post. We have many pickup/rendezvous locations.
- All weights and numbers are approximate. Sizes of cuts vary based on the size of the animal.
- The availability of the quarter beef is based on processing dates and seasonal availability.
- Give us 2-4 weeks to process and prepare your order. We'll make sure to give you a call when it's ready.
ABOUT OUR BEEF
- Not Stunned Horizontally Hand Slaughtered Zabiha: Our animals are hand-slaughtered following strict Islamic guidelines which includes the right to a dignified death without stunning. This is better for the animals, and much less stressful for them. Rest assured that your meat is Zabiha Halal.
- Locally Raised, 100% Grass Fed & Finished: All of our steers and cows are 100% Grass Fed & Finished. From March – November our herd is rotated on pesticide & herbicide free pastures that are planted with custom pasture mix specially formulated for 100% Grass Fed Cows. In the winter, we only feed our steers hay and bilge grown on our farms.
- Traceable & Transparent: Our cows are born and raised on the farm. We do not buy animals from the Auction or from unknown sources.
- Aged to Perfection: We spend the extra time and expense to properly dry age the meat prior to butchering, in order to make sure the meat is exceptionally juicy, tender and flavorful.
- Antibiotics, Hormones, GMO's Free: Our herd is free from antibiotic treatments, hormone implants.
- Nutrient Dense: While chowing down on Grass and Hay for 15-26 months, our cows accumulate tons of healthy nutrients, (Omega-3s, CLA, Vitamin E & B, and no bad fats (saturated & Omega-6s), which ultimately benefits you and your health.
- Buying Direct From the Source: By buying direct from us, we cut out the wholesalers, distributors and retailers, which saves you money, while getting our extremely high quality beef at roughly the same cost as the grocery mystery meat. Buying our beef in share packages, enables us to spread the cost across all cuts of beef, instead of just prime cuts. If you average the cost across all of the cuts you receive in a share package, the difference between our high quality Dry Aged 100% Grass Fed & Finished Beef is minimal compared to the mystery meat found at the grocery store.
- Value By buying direct from us, we cut out the wholesalers, distributors and retailers, which saves you money, while getting our extremely high quality beef at roughly the same cost as the grocery mystery meat. Buying a Full Beef Share, enables us to spread the cost across all cuts of beef, instead of just prime cuts.
- Packaging: All cuts are packaged in high quality vacuum (cryovac) seal. Each cut is labeled with the name of the cut and weight.
- Cooking Tips: Check out how to cook grass fed beef: Cooking Tips.